Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

we will be intereted in it

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
man123
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 7
Registration date : 09.05.2011

we will be intereted  in  it Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: we will be intereted in it   we will be intereted  in  it Icon_minitimeСъб Май 14, 2011 5:16 am

Lenovo made the bottom upgrade panels and keyboard easy to remove, for the most part, and labeled each screw spot appropriately. For example, if you’ve had even just a little bit of experience with upgrading HP Pavilion dv6-3250us NoteBook Intel Core i5 480M(2.66GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory 750GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi Intel HD Graphics
HP EliteBook 8740w Notebook Intel Core i5 560M(2.66GHz) 17.0" Wide SXGA+ 4GB Memory DDR3 1333 320GB HDD 7200rpm DVD Super Multi ATI FirePro M7820
HP EliteBook 8740w Notebook Intel Core i5 560M(2.66GHz) 17.0" Wide SXGA+ 4GB Memory DDR3 1333 320GB HDD 7200rpm DVD Super Multi ATI FirePro M7820
you will most likely know right away which screws to remove to get to the RAM under the keyboard due to Lenovo’s icons. The bottom of the workstation provides simple access to the first two memory slots and another simple access panel for the hard drive. There is one screw you’ll have to remove to get to the hard drive and two screws to remove to reach the bottom RAM panel (and two to open up the keyboard). The wireless card under the keyboard should not take very long to locate and remove if you’re looking to swap it out. One other thing I’d like to mention is that the W520 has a potential capacity of up to 32GB of RAM, but for now you will only be able to upgrade to 16GB at the time of purchase.

Върнете се в началото Go down

we will be intereted in it
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1