Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

T.R. Knight: 'It was time to leave Grey's'

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

T.R. Knight: 'It was time to leave Grey's' Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: T.R. Knight: 'It was time to leave Grey's'   T.R. Knight: 'It was time to leave Grey's' Icon_minitimeПон Ное 08, 2010 12:10 pm

T.R. Knight has insisted Chuck box set that he made the right decision in leaving Greys Anatomy DVD.
The actor exited CSI NY dvd series the ABC drama last year shortly after he was forced Desperate Housewives dvd series to come out as gay when a homophobic slur was made Smallville season 1-9 dvd about him by former co-star family guy dvd set Isaiah Washington.
However, Knight insisted 24 complete series that the incident had nothing to do with his decision Brothers and Sisters dvd box set to leave.
"It was time to go The wire complete series. Looking back, I learned so much and it was Will and Grace dvd so valuable," he told The AP.
"But there are times Sex and the City series dvd in anybody's job where you feel the best decision is true blood season 3 dvd to move on. It doesn't detract from the knowledge that Entourage dvd release I gained, and it doesn't detract from my NCIS season 1-7 dvd gratitude."
Knight, who played Battlestar Galactica complete series Dr George O'Malley, went on to reveal that weeds dvd box set he is still in contact with many of his former Greys Anatomy complete series castmates.
"I have Spartacus dvd good friends still on it so you're not going to get me Sex and the City dvd box set to say anything bad. I support them and I love ER dvd collection them," he said.
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

T.R. Knight: 'It was time to leave Grey's'
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1