Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

The Good Wife's Michael Ealy: You Have to Watch People Like

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

The Good Wife's Michael Ealy: You Have to Watch People Like  Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: The Good Wife's Michael Ealy: You Have to Watch People Like    The Good Wife's Michael Ealy: You Have to Watch People Like  Icon_minitimeСря Ное 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Who is Derrick Bond?
That's the question The Closer box set fans of The Good Wife were left asking after last week's The wire dvd cliff-hanger regarding the secret link between Bond and Will Gardner (Josh Charles). According star trek voyager dvd to the man who plays Bond, Michael Ealy, fans have plenty of reasons Battlestar Galactica dvd to be suspicious about.
"You just never quite Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic dvd know his intentions. That's where it becomes a bit tricky the sopranos dvd," Ealy tells TVGuide.com. "He refuses to show his real self family guy dvd box set. No one knows where they stand with Bond."
After falling deeper Sex and the City dvd and deeper into the red last year, Will and Diane (Christine Baranski) found CSI NY DVD the perfect fix in merging with Derrick's equally struggling boutique D.C. firm The Apprentice season 9 dvd. Now, Will has his Chicago Bulls tickets back, and Alicia (Julianna Margulies) has Cold Case dvd box set a new mentor.
"Derrick shows CSI Las Vegas season 1-10 dvd her that sometimes you have to be a little bit amoral to get things done Lost dvd box set," Ealy says. "What it means to really be a lawyer, is that sometimes Entourage dvd you have to make really hard decisions that don't make emotional or true blood dvd moralistic sense."
However, the merger Criminal Minds dvd box set is already causing complications.
Derrick is starting Bones dvd box set to come between Will and Diane's close partnership, and his firm's investigator, Blake (Scott Porter), is proving Medium dvd box set to be big competition (and possibly a huge personal liability) for Kalinda (Archie Panjabi).
This strain even extends The Apprentice season 9 on dvd to those seemingly closest to him. Ealy hints at tension between Derrick and Blake, South Park dvd and says not to be fooled by Derrick's peer review and mentorship programs.
"He's definitely on an island CSI Las Vegas on dvd by himself, but he's constantly talking about togetherness michael jackson dvd and moving as a unit," he says. "Those are Cold Case complete series the kinds of people you have to watch."
It's that personal and moral ambiguity CSI NY dvd release about Derrick that initially drew Ealy to the role. That, and the fact that his manager is CSI Las Vegas season 1-10 box set an avid fan of The Good Wife.
"When I first spoke to the Lost season 1-6 dvd creators, Robert and Michelle King, I said, 'Listen guys, you showed me Criminal Minds complete series the set-up, now tell me where this character is going,'" he remembers. "That first episode curb your enthusiasm box set of this season that I read, I knew this is exactly the kind of guy I want to play Desperate Housewives dvd. He's intriguing, mysterious, he's in charge, and it's more fun to play someone who other people can't figure Bones series 1-5 dvd out."
Just like Bond, the 37-year-old Ealy has been Chuck dvd box set hard to pin down these days, juggling three wildly different TV projects. Following Disney dvd set the early end of FlashForward last May, Ealy jumped to Californication where he will play dad Lost dvd release to actress Zoë Kravitz (daughter of Lenny Kravitz). After that, he signed Smallville seasons dvd box set on to The Good Wife, before committing to the comedy pilot Common Law at USA in August.
"I've never been more busy Ally Mcbeal series dvd than I am now. I'm making more of a commitment to do different things," Ealy says South Park dvd series. "That's where I am in my career right now, I just want to play Bones season 1-5 dvd. I just want to play different people and not necessarily lock CSI Las Vegas dvd release myself into one type of role."

Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

The Good Wife's Michael Ealy: You Have to Watch People Like
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1