Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Minka Kelly Named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

Minka Kelly Named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Minka Kelly Named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive   Minka Kelly Named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive Icon_minitimeПон Ное 01, 2010 11:20 am

Friday Night Lights, family guy season 1-8 dvd and Parenthood star Minka Kelly has been named the Sexiest disney dvd collection box set Woman Alive by Esquire magazine.
Minka Kelly Named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive 101011minka-kelly1
The 30-year-old CSI Las Vegas season 1-10 dvd release date actress is best known as cheerleader Lyla Garrity Entourage season 7 dvd on Friday Night Lights. She also is currently recurring Cold Case complete series as Gaby, the therapist for the autistic son of true blood box set Peter Krause's Adam Braverman on Parenthood.
But despite Criminal Minds season 1-5 dvd Kelly's success in Hollywood, she still remembers late Bones season 1-5 dvd nights with her exotic dancer mom as the best days Medium box set of her life.
"She was a stripper Friday Night Lights season 1-4 dvd," Kelly told the magazine. "My mom lived a fast life mad men dvd release. It was all about what we could do to have fun with nothing Dark Angel dvd release. ... She would come home at like three, four o'clock in the In Plain Sight dvd series morning, and she would wake me up in the middle of the night Stargate Universe dvd and we'd go grocery shopping.
"That was so much fun leverage dvd box set," Kelly said. "We would have a blast and buy a hundred dvd Woody Allen dollars in groceries. It was just the best day ever. The best Mickey Mouse Clubhouse dvd day."
Kelly, who is dating 30 Rock dvd release New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter, says Project Runway dvd release she's never thought much about being sexy.
"I've never done The Good Wife box set a sexy photo shoot before. I've never really honestly tapped Trauma box set into that side," she said. "It was really liberating Ugly Betty box set. It was exciting. I would look at the pictures, like Felicity dvd box set, that's me?"
Esquire's previous sharpe complete series Sexiest Woman Alive honorees include Angelina Jolie, Frasier dvd box set Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johansson, Charlize Theron and Golden Girls dvd box set Halle Berry.

Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

Minka Kelly Named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1