Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Moss: 'Mad Men Peggy, Don romance possible'

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

Moss: 'Mad Men Peggy, Don romance possible' Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Moss: 'Mad Men Peggy, Don romance possible'   Moss: 'Mad Men Peggy, Don romance possible' Icon_minitimeНед Окт 17, 2010 9:25 am

Elisabeth Moss has That 70s Show dvd box set addressed the possibilities of a Peggy Olsen and Don Draper romance on mad men dvd box set
The Married With Children dvd actress, who plays secretary-turned-copywriter Peggy, spoke Will and Grace dvd box set to Entertainment Weekly about her character’s potential The wire seasons dvd pairing with Don, played by Jon Hamm.
"I love that people speculate about the show mad men seasons dvd," admitted Moss. "I think it’s awesome that anyone Cold Case complete series cares what’s going to happen. It’s everyone’s right to try Sons of Anarchy dvd sets to guess what’s going to happen.
"One of the virtues The Closer dvd box set of their relationship is that it has never gone there, and I think dvd entourage that’s far more interesting to be the one who he hasn’t slept Criminal Minds dvd series with than one of the 65 that he has. I guess it’s sort of curb your enthusiasm series natural for people to go there and think [that], but Gossip Girl seasons dvd I think that their relationship is far more special."
Moss also discussed Desperate Housewives complete series her future hopes for Peggy: "I really want to see her find a good CSI Las Vegas, happy, personal situation. Whether or not that means she’s NCIS box set with someone. I have never felt she’s found that balance Lost season 1-6 box set between personal and professional life, and I don’t know smallville season whether she’ll find it. I think that most of us are still searching Battlestar Galactica seasons dvd for it."
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

Moss: 'Mad Men Peggy, Don romance possible'
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Ромилтон :: Извън Ромилтон :: Улица "Лостли Ъръл"-
Идете на: