Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

True Blood's Gran is Mom to Desperate Housewives' Tom

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

True Blood's Gran is Mom to Desperate Housewives' Tom Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: True Blood's Gran is Mom to Desperate Housewives' Tom   True Blood's Gran is Mom to Desperate Housewives' Tom Icon_minitimeВто Сеп 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Let's hope michael jackson collection she fares better in Fairview Chuck series dvd than she did in Bon Temps.
After being Smallville series dvd brutally butchered in true blood series dvd's first season as Sookie and Jason CSI Las Vegas Stackhouse's Granny Adele, veteran NCIS DVD box set actress Lois Smith is headed to Lost season 1-6 dvd Wisteria Lane. Lois, 79, will debut in Desperate Housewives dvd' fifth new episode as Allison Scavo, who Smallville seasons dvd box set moves in to Lynette and Tom's home Battlestar Galactica series dvd to help son Tom (Doug Savant) get South Park dvd collection over a unique case of male postpartum Californication dvd set depression.
True Blood's Gran is Mom to Desperate Housewives' Tom 100828LoisSmith1
"I was really excited Scrubs complete series to get Lois; I've been a true blood dvd series fan of her work for years," says Housewives creator the prisoner series dvd Marc Cherry, singling out her performances The Vampire Diaries dvd in Minority Report and a TV production family guy dvd collection of Grapes of Wrath. "One of the perks of this the sopranos complete series dvd collection job is that I get to work with these star trek voyager dvd set wonderful actors from time to Disney box set time."
Lois joins is an Dollhouse seasons dvd impressive roster of actresses who have Monk complete seasons dvd breezed through Fairview as moms to Ally Mcbeal seasons dvd the Housewives characters, including The Office seasons dvd Carol Burnett (as Bree's stepmom) and Polly Bergen (as 24 seasons dvd Lynette's boozy mama).
Cherry describes one tree hill seasons dvd Allison as "a very traditional homemaker The Apprentice seasons dvd whose ideas of what women should be to their CSI NY dvd box set husbands really smacks right against Bones dvd Lynette's more modern views of womanhood Greys Anatomy complete series." So far, Lois is slated for two episodes Nip Tuck series dvd.
Who was your favorite Desperate Housewives guest Prison Break seasons dvd parent?
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

True Blood's Gran is Mom to Desperate Housewives' Tom
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1