Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Rolling Stone Cover Features Naked, Blood-Drenched True Bloo

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

Rolling Stone Cover Features Naked, Blood-Drenched True Bloo Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Rolling Stone Cover Features Naked, Blood-Drenched True Bloo   Rolling Stone Cover Features Naked, Blood-Drenched True Bloo Icon_minitimeНед Авг 29, 2010 10:19 am

Have any naked Gossip Girl series dvd pictures of your favorite dvd true blood stars? Want to buy some?
On the Desperate Housewives dvd cover of the upcoming issue of NCIS dvd series Rolling Stone, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, CSI Las Vegas seasons dvd Alexander Scarsgard are featured naked Lost season, covered in blood and in a seriously seductive Battlestar Galactica dvd set pose.
Rolling Stone Cover Features Naked, Blood-Drenched True Bloo 100817true-blood-rolling-stone1
"To me, vampires are sex smallville box set," series creator Alan Ball tells the Woody Allen dvd collection magazine. "I don't get a vampire dvd Mickey Mouse Clubhouse story about abstinence. I'm 53. I don't care dvd Bleach about high school students. I find dvd 30 Rock them irritating and uninformed Project Runway dvd release."
For his part dvd FlashForward, Moyer explains the show's appeal Trauma series dvd — with its bloody and graphic sex Spartacus Blood And Sand series dvd scenes — almost as if he were Human Target dvd colleciton familiar with the centuries-old source Felicity dvd series material.
"If we go from sharpe series dvd a base level, vampires create a hole in The Hills series dvd the neck where there wasn't one before Frasier box set. It's a de-virginization — breaking the Brothers and Sisters series dvd hymen, creating blood and then Golden Girls box set drinking the virginal true blood box set. And there's something sharp, the fang ER seasons dvd, which is probing and penetrating michael jackson series dvd and moving into it. So that's South Park dvd set pretty sexy. I think that makes vampires Californication series dvd attractive," says Moyer. "Robert Pattinson is Scrubs season just hot, right?"
What do you think of the The Vampire Diaries box set cover?
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

Rolling Stone Cover Features Naked, Blood-Drenched True Bloo
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1