Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Mad Men star Jared Harris struggled at audition

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

Mad Men star Jared Harris struggled at audition Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Mad Men star Jared Harris struggled at audition   Mad Men star Jared Harris struggled at audition Icon_minitimeПон Авг 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Mad Men star Jared Harris has CSI New York DVD shown that he found Disney dvd hard to connect with his character Medium seasons dvd Lane Pryce when he first auditioned Dollhouse seasons dvd for Mad Men .
The Monk complete seasons dvd actor joined the cast of the AMC drama Ally Mcbeal seasons dvd in its third season and was made a regular The Office box set for season four.
He told Reuters 24 dvd set: "The scenes I had were the two scenes one tree hill complete series with Pete [Campbell] (Vincent Kartheiser) and The Apprentice series dvd Ken Cosgrove (Aaron Staton) where Bones series dvd I offer both of them a similar job. I really didn't know Greys Anatomy season why I was doing it, so obviously I got Nip Tuck dvd box set wrong.
"I did it, and [creator]Matt went Prison Break dvd box set, 'No, no, no'. He said that wasn't two and a half men dvd set the kind of person who considered supernatural dvd series whether something was a good idea Knight Rider dvd series or an awful idea; he just did his Las Vegas box set job."
Harris explained Midsomer Murders box set that he eventually understood the heroes series dvd character with Weiner's help.
"I changed Gilmore Girls dvd set and I did it and he loved mad man box set," he said.
He added That 70s Show box set: "That's the benefit of being in the room Married With Children dvd series rather than going on tape. When you're Will and Grace seasons dvd in the room with the creator, they get The wire seires dvd a chance to make an adjustment and put you dvd cold case on the proper track."
The mad man seasons dvd actor - the son of noted British Sons of Anarchy Seasons dvd actor Richard Harris - previously appeared in The Closer series dvd and Fringe as the villainous David Robert Jones.

Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

Mad Men star Jared Harris struggled at audition
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1