Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Great DVD extras and a fantastic ride

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
ann1985
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 11
Registration date : 05.10.2009

Great DVD extras and a fantastic ride Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Great DVD extras and a fantastic ride   Great DVD extras and a fantastic ride Icon_minitimeЧет Юли 29, 2010 10:39 am

lie to me season 2 dvd is excellent, the best thing on at present. Tim Roth brings superb acting skills to the complex character of Dr. Cal Lightman, an expert in lie detection, based on the research conducted by Paul Ekman, a renowned expert in the field of facial expressions and emotions.lie to me dvd box set is one of the most unique shows to hit TV in a long time. "lie to me season 2 dvd" defies so many trends and presents a fascinating show with no guns, no explosions, car chases or tiring cops/robbers drama, and delves into captivating psychology and stories loaded with twists and turns.
one tree hill dvd box setis fantastically written but even better is watching Hunnam interact, especially with his girlfriend--wow, their scenes are hot!se. As a late comer to one tree hill dvd box setI was completely satisified with series 3. It does however not push the boundaries of any existingly relationships in new ways. "different things" happen, sure just no real surprises.I'm an absolutely huge fan of one tree hill dvd box set so it really is hard for me to be critical. Infact i can't so i won't even try. Season 3 is fantastic and a pure sign of great things to come. And what a cliffhanger! Who is going to survive? That is the greatest thing about one tree hill dvds, it's unpredictability.
There is no question in my mind the "the west wing 1-7 dvd" was one of the greatest drama series on television ever. And if you've been holding out on buying the west wing dvd collectionuntil this box set was released then I would suggest you part with some cash immediately.I LOVE the west wing dvd, and hence I had a friend to buy it from me, and deliver it across the ocean. However, there are a few things about the west wing dvd collectionthat disappointed me.
I knew I was going to like brother and sisters season 4 dvd the minute I found out that Sally Field and Rachel Griffiths (who is nominated for an Emmy this year for her performance) were going to star in brother and sisters season 4 dvd.
monk seasons 1-8 dvd falls into the classic puzzle mystery genre, my personal favorite. Sometimes I have an idea why or how, but it takes the ending for me to know for sure. monk dvd box setis a great show. It's very funny while being a extremely clever mystery. Though the mystery is often not who but how the crime was committed. I knew of Tony Shalhoub from a few TV series and films that he is great in, but almost always a side character. He's really given an opportunity to shine in Monk.All in all, monk seasons 1-8 dvdis well worth buying and keeping, not just a rental.

Върнете се в началото Go down

Great DVD extras and a fantastic ride
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1