Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Awesome show

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
ann1985
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 11
Registration date : 05.10.2009

Awesome show Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Awesome show   Awesome show Icon_minitimeЧет Юли 29, 2010 10:39 am

star trek the next generation dvd box set is by far my favorite incarnation of Star Trek. I recieved star trek the next generation 1-7 dvd as a gift & was thrilled. I'm not going to write a review of NG because if you're looking at this you probably are a fan of star trek the next generation 1-7 dvd. I didnt heed the warnings about this product before buying star trek the next generation dvd box set. The cases are indeed flimsy and break too easily.
I started reading true blood dvd when book 1 just came out. What can I say, I like vampire books. I really liked Season 1 on HBO. The deviation the show took that bothers me is that Bill killed Longshadow, not Eric, because that could really become problematic later on. While true blood seasons 1-2 is still a very good show, true blood seasons 1-2's already come dangerously close to jumping the shark (jumping the Sook?), in just it's second season.dexter seasons 1-4 dvd is a show on Showtime about Dexter Morgan, a Forensic Blood-Spatter spealist with the Miami PD. He's also has a very dark secret.. that he is a serial killer.. and he works for the police, a perfect cover! dexter dvd box set is well written and manages to continue to open up hints dropped in the first season in the just-completed third season.Dexter is the best show that has aired so far during my lifetime (born in '84). I find dexter season dvd hard to believe that there will be a show to top it during the rest of my lifetime.
I love the sopranos dvd set and the episode book that came with it. My husband is a huge the sopranos seasons 1-6 dvd fan, and this box set helped keep him entertained as he recovered from surgery.the sopranos dvd set is a must-have for all die-hard Sopranos fans! It features every episode in the sopranos dvd setseries. What else can you say except the sopranos dvd set was one of the best on television - ever!
the l word dvd collection has been a guilty pleasure of mine for a number of years, but season 5 dragged along and I feared the worst for season 6. Turns out it was far worst then anything I could imagine. If you love watching the season when the l word dvd dvd was on TV this is the best way to experience the series. Plus, this is the final season so this is a way to keep the l word 1-6 box set around. the l word dvd collectionis definitely worth every penny.
law and order dvd box setis an often stark and depressing look into the most destructive crimes being committed today. law and order season dvd offers an uncompromising look into the minds of some truly disturbing sex offenders and reminds us about what happens every day that we'd rather just ignore. Occasionally lurid and often brilliant, law and order dvd box set combines law and order season dvd's entertaining, 'ripped-from-the-headlines' storytelling while reminding its audience about what is casually glossed over in the news every night.

Върнете се в началото Go down

Awesome show
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1