Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Best TV of 2010: My mid-year Top 10 list

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

Best TV of 2010: My mid-year Top 10 list Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Best TV of 2010: My mid-year Top 10 list   Best TV of 2010: My mid-year Top 10 list Icon_minitimeПет Юли 09, 2010 11:48 am

We’re half-way Scrubs new release through the year; time to stop and family guy dvd collection take stock of the TV year thus far. Here is the sopranos complete series dvd collection my mid-year Top 10, selected from star trek voyager dvd shows airing during the period Disney dvd between January and July 2010. I’ve also added Medium seasons dvd a few notes at the end about some other Dollhouse seasons dvd notable TV events. Happy holiday weekend Scrubs dvd box set to you.
Best TV of 2010: My mid-year Top 10 list Ken-tucker_320
1. Breaking Bad (AMC) No TV series this year has family guy dvd box set mixed knuckle-cracking tension with funny the sopranos dvd series-bone-breaking humor the way Bad has star trek voyager box set. Both Bryan Cranston’s Walt and Aaron Paul’s Disney dvd set Jesse were pushed to extremes of thought Medium box set and action that challenge the fundamental sympathy Dollhouse dvd set we’re supposed to have for the protagonists Scrubs dvd series of a weekly drama. This show can find the the sopranos dvd set menace and malice in a fast-food franchise family guy series dvd owner and an ordinary housefly. And when star trek voyager dvd set comes to really dangerous items, such as Disney box set crystal meth and murderous Mexican cousins Medium dvd box set, Bad is chilling, thrilling.
2. Fringe (Fox) For me, Fringe paid family guy dvd set off on every level, especially in the latter the sopranos series dvd half of its second season. No other sci-fi show star trek voyager dvd box set this half-year has been as interested in Disney series dvd detailing the internal lives of its characters, Medium tv series and no drama about the intricacies CSI NY dvd box set of family — both blood-related and Bones dvd (really) extended — has been as wigged Nip Tuck series dvd -out experimental. Plus, along with Breaking Bad, Fringe offered CSI New York DVD the season’s best cliffhanger.
3. Modern Family dvd box set (ABC) Humor does not lie: More CSI NY season dvd belly-laughs per episode than any other hit Bones series dvd sitcom of the past six months. rl=http://www.boxset4less.com/products/Modern-Family-Season-1-DVD-Boxset-DVDS-2027.html]Modern Family dvd series[/url] is what mass-entertainment, broadcast Nip Tuck dvd box set television should be.
4. Friday Night Lights dvd box set (DirecTV 101/NBC) Only the greatest sports Friday Night Lights box set drama series on TV ever, with one of television’s finest Friday Night Lights dvd portraits of a marriage, week in and week Friday Night Lights series dvd out. This side of The Wire, I can’t think CSI NY DVD of a show that has been robbed of more Bones dvd set Emmys.
5. Justified (FX) The Medium dvd thing about Elmore Leonard characters in Nip Tuck box set books is that they never evolve — the malicious CSI New York box set joke is that they’re doomed to act out their Bones seasons dvd DNA destinies. The thing about Leonard Nip Tuck dvd series characters in a good TV show is that dvd csi ny they evolve in small, surprising ways. The first season Bones dvd box set of Justified hard-boils down to this: Timothy Olyphant’s Nip Tuck dvd Raylan Givens goes from hatted to hat-less CSI NY dvd set, from helpful to helpless. With loud gunfire and dvd bones quietly hilarious jokes.
6. The Good Wife dvd box set (CBS) What could have been the year’s The Good Wife dvd series most obvious nighttime soap turned out to be The Good Wife box set a twisty, turny new kind of network hour: The dvd the good wife political/romantic/courtroom/investigative drama Nip Tuck complete series.
7. Parks and Recreation (NBC) In its second season CSI NY dvd series, P&R settled in as Thursday night’s least bones tv series sarcastic or cynical sitcom. Taking Prison Break seasons dvd Amy Poehler’s sunny comic persona and radiating CSI NY tv series throughout the entire show, P&R suggested bones season that there is both vulnerability (I’m looking Prison Break dvd box set at you, Aziz Ansari’s Tom Haverford) and CSI NY season zaniness (I’m looking at you and your moustache bones complete series, Nick Offerman’s Ron Swanson) within every Prison Break box set character. And by extension, us.
8. Better Off Ted (ABC) The CSI NY dvd release wittiest, most absurdist and risk-taking bones dvd series new sitcom since Arrested Development never Prison Break tv series attracted the audience it deserved. And two and a half men dvd as I write, there are still two unaired supernatural box set episodes to be seen. Where are Girlfriends series dvd they, ABC?
9. Lost dvd (ABC) Now that the fan and media furor Lost series dvd has died down, I’d say that this was a very good Lost seasons dvd, occasionally uneven as is inevitable Lost box set with a show of such vast storytelling Lost dvd box set complexity, with a series finale that Lost season, overall, succeeded less as dense mythology Lost complete season clarification than as resonating emotionalism Lost dvd series. Which I mean as a compliment.
10. Glee (Fox) A borderline Lost complete series case, this one. Creator Ryan Murphy knows Knight Rider dvd box set how to reinvent genres brilliantly (see Las Vegas dvd set also Nip/Tuck and Popular), only to festoon CSI NY new release the reinventions with self-consciousness Prison Break complete series when they become successful (see Glee and Nip/Tuck). Thus supernatural dvd series, roughly, the marvelous first half-season two and a half men dvd set of Glee and, roughly, the dvd lost self-congratulatory second half-season.
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

Best TV of 2010: My mid-year Top 10 list
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1