Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Rescue Me Actors Share Their Top Moments

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

Rescue Me Actors Share Their Top Moments Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Rescue Me Actors Share Their Top Moments   Rescue Me Actors Share Their Top Moments Icon_minitimeПет Юли 09, 2010 11:43 am

The sixth season of Rescue Me dvd box set will premiere tonight at 10/9c on FX CSI NY series 6 release, but the cast has already wrapped filming Prison Break dvds on this season and next, which will be Girlfriends seasons dvd the last. So no wonder actors John Scurti (Lou) and Knight Rider dvd series Adam Ferrara (Needles) are feeling Las Vegas box set nostalgic.
Scurti compares mad man dvd the chemistry between himself and executive Girlfriends box set producer/star Denis Leary (Tommy) to some great Knight Rider box set comedic teams. "I don't know if it's the Las Vegas dvd box set ghosts of Laurel and Hardy or Ralph and Girlfriends dvd box set Ed, or Fred and Barney," Scurti tells TV Guide Magazine. " Knight Rider series dvd just kind of works."
Rescue Me Actors Share Their Top Moments 100628magazine-rescue-me1
It's fitting mad man dvd set, then, that Scurti's favorite Midsomer Murders dvd collection moment from the show Rescue Me dvd release is a scene between he and Leary from heroes dvd box set an earlier season. The action — shot in Gilmore Girls dvd box set one take — follows the two firemen from That 70s Show dvd series the street into the remains of a smoldering building Married With Children dvd, down stairs, around the second floor and Will and Grace dvd back onto the street. Scurti says they did Las Vegas dvd series the whole thing without ever dropping a mad man dvd box set line. "When that was done, I turned to Midsomer Murders dvd box set [Denis] and I was like, 'We can now do heroes box set anything,'" he says.
Ferrara's Gilmore Girls box set standout moment is from next year's That 70s Show dvd box set series finale, the last shot of the series, which Married With Children dvd series will take place on the 10th anniversary Will and Grace dvd box set of the September 11 terrorist attacks. "There was Las Vegas complete series an energy in the air that was nice to be a part of mad man seasons dvd," he says of the shoot, which he calls a surreal Midsomer Murders box set experience.
Can't get heroes series dvd enough of Needles? Ferrara is already working Gilmore Girls dvd set on another show, History Channel's Top Gear That 70s Show box set, which is much more light-hearted than Rescue Me dvd series. "We get to race all kinds of super Married With Children dvd set cars and go on crazy adventures," says mad man box set Ferrara, who's already driven a Lamborghini Gilmore Girls complete series and Mercedes Gullwing on set. "And I think That 70s Show series dvd we have a few Ferraris coming up," he adds Married With Children box set. "I'm having a really good Will and Grace seasons dvd time doing it."
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

Rescue Me Actors Share Their Top Moments
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1