Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

The Closer: More Guest Star, Big Cases on the Way

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

The Closer: More Guest Star, Big Cases on the Way Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: The Closer: More Guest Star, Big Cases on the Way   The Closer: More Guest Star, Big Cases on the Way Icon_minitimeСря Ное 03, 2010 12:10 pm

Have you been missing The Closer dvd box set since it wrapped its season last month? Emmy-winning star Kyra Sedgwick is CSI Las Vegas season 1-10 box set already back on the beat for a five-episode winter season that begins Criminal Minds complete series in December, and co-star Tony Denison tells TV Guide Magazine that Bones season 1-5 dvd the holiday episodes' self-contained storylines will tread star trek voyager dvd box set a fine line between light and dark.
The Closer: More Guest Star, Big Cases on the Way 101012mag_thecloser1
"Each one has its own sort Disney series dvd of finale," says Denison, who plays the sometimes-unreliable Lt. Andy Dollhouse dvd series Flynn. "They try to be lighter because it's the holiday season — and Monk dvd [the creators] try to find a way to let viewers know that for any police The Office dvd department anywhere, it doesn't matter if people are home carving the 24 dvd box set turkey or opening presents, there's insanity out there and these guys are The Apprentice dvd constantly trying to keep that in check."
Denison says along with bones dvd series Courtney B. Vance (Tommy) being upgraded to a series regular and Mary McDonnell (Captain Raydor) returning Nip Tuck box set to butt heads with Brenda, a big-name guest star will appear in The Closer's closer. "We have Prison Break dvd box set a surprise guest for the final episode, but I don't know who it is! They told me Girlfriends box set we'd be having some actor from New York who's done a lot of film Knight Rider dvd work. It'll be a two-parter, and it'll have a lot to do with Brenda and Las Vegas dvd box set her parents [played by Frances Sternhagen and Barry Corbin]."
The mini-season Midsomer Murders dvd box set won't skimp on action, and Denison was thrilled to find his heroes box set character right in the thick of it. "The first episode The Closer dvd up is very exciting, with probably one of the best fight scenes choreographed on Gilmore Girls box set a television series that I can think of in recent memory," says Denison. "I've done That 70s Show box set a lot of stunts in so many different series and movies, and when it gets Married With Children box set to the point where they're super-dangerous, you let the other guy do Cold Case box set. But in this particular situation, so much of the danger was for the Sons of Anarchy box set assailant, so I was able to participate in a lot of the stunts myself."

Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

The Closer: More Guest Star, Big Cases on the Way
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1