Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Jon Stewart: Rick Sanchez Could Replace Steve Carell on The

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

Jon Stewart: Rick Sanchez Could Replace Steve Carell on The  Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Jon Stewart: Rick Sanchez Could Replace Steve Carell on The    Jon Stewart: Rick Sanchez Could Replace Steve Carell on The  Icon_minitimeПон Окт 25, 2010 10:32 am

Should Rick Sanchez replace Michael Scott on The Office box set? Jon Stewart thinks it could work.
The comedian proposed The Apprentice season 1-8 dvd the idea on Monday's Daily Show, when he addressed bones complete series for the first time Sanchez's firing from CNN. The dismissed Rick's The wire season 1-5 dvd List host was let go Friday after a radio interview in which he weeds dvd called Stewart a "bigot" and suggested that Jews run many major media Scrubs dvd outlets.
Jon Stewart: Rick Sanchez Could Replace Steve Carell on The  101005jon-stewart-rick-sanchez2
Stewart said he was disappointed South Park dvd Friday by the timing: "Now I'm angry because I realize I don't get Chuck dvd back on the air until Monday, and there is no way this cat survives the sopranos on dvd the weekend at CNN," he said. "It's one of those days where I'm thinking star trek voyager box set, 'Why don't we tape on Fridays?'"
Stewart said his show Battlestar Galactica box set was planning a bit comparing Sanchez to Steve Carell's Michael Scott on The Office, but decided one tree hill season 7 on dvd would be too harsh to air it after Sanchez was axed. Still Brothers and Sisters season 1-4 dvd, he couldn't resist giving viewers a peek at the segment, which featured clips of Sanchez and ER dvd Scott saying and doing very similar things.
"[Steve] Carell is leaving The Office dvd box set, NBC is looking to replace him," Stewart said. "Sanchez is available michael jackson dvd!"
The segment ended CSI NY series 6 release on a conciliatory note, with Stewart saying he believes Sanchez has "probably got family guy dvd collection a good heart."
Sanchez's wife, Suzanne, wrote on her Facebook wall that Disney movie collection her husband and Stewart spoke about the incident Sex and the City season 1-6 dvd Monday night.
"rick apologized to jon stewart Cold Case new release today.they had a good talk. jon was gracious and called rick, 'thin-skinned CSI Las Vegas season 1-10 box set.' he's right," she wrote. "He deeply apologizes to anyone who was offended Entourage season 1-7 dvd by his unintended comments."
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

Jon Stewart: Rick Sanchez Could Replace Steve Carell on The
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Ромилтон :: Забавление :: Горещо-
Идете на: