Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

NCIS' Brian Dietzen: Get Ready for "More Jimmy Goodness"

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

NCIS' Brian Dietzen: Get Ready for "More Jimmy Goodness" Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: NCIS' Brian Dietzen: Get Ready for "More Jimmy Goodness"   NCIS' Brian Dietzen: Get Ready for "More Jimmy Goodness" Icon_minitimeВто Окт 19, 2010 10:34 am

NCIS season' assistant medical examiner Jimmy Palmer can't stay CSI Las Vegas season 1-10 dvd lovably dim forever, right?
"I wanted the Gossip Girl series dvd character to grow a little bit and learn a bit from what he's been doing the last seven years in autopsy Lost complete series," Brian Dietzen tells TVGuide.com of his character's growth this season. "Jimmy's always kind of been the bumbling Battlestar Galactica box set guy who's a half a beat behind. We don't want to lose any of that, but ... if this guy hasn't learned a thing since the first season Mickey dvd, he'd get canned pretty quickly."
Jimmy will start on that path
dvd ncis in Tuesday's episode, when a handful of interns are called into help 30 Rock dvd release with a kidnapping investigation. Unfortunately for Jimmy, he feels a little left out when his boss, Ducky (David McCallum), takes an interest in dvd human target of one of the interns, Sarah Knox (guest star Elizabeth Wright Shapiro).
NCIS' Brian Dietzen: Get Ready for "More Jimmy Goodness" 100928NCIS1
"Jimmy feels more than a little bit The Hills dvd release threatened by this gal coming into autopsy," Dietzen says. "It seems he can read the writing on the wall, and he tries to enlist Golden Girls series dvd the help of any of the other agents to give him a job and make him feel important. He fears that his importance in autopsy ER series dvd is slipping away. It's a really fun show for Jimmy because he's running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
"She knows a bit michael jackson box set more than Jimmy does about Scotland, singing, and quite a few Scrubs dvd box set different things that Ducky really takes a shine to," Dietzen continues. "She's new, she's young, and she's eager to learn. That's all the stuff that dvd dollhouse Jimmy has been in the past, and he's sent into sort of a tailspin."
Dietzen says his Monk dvd set character's relationship with mentor Ducky is similar to his with McCallum in real life. "I get to go to work every day and work with a TV acting legend," Dietzen says. "We have some great guest stars on the show like dvd the office Robert Wagner and Ralph Waite. ... It's great to meet these folks, but I never lose sight of the fact that I get to do 24 box set every day I go to work. There's a lot that's translated into the characters. Jimmy's always learning from Ducky, and I am The Apprentice dvd series constantly learning from David."
So will Jimmy be able to prove CSI NY dvd release his value and get some affirmation by episode's end? "Absolutely not," Deitzen says with a laugh. "I think that would be great, but by the same token, it's smart of our writers to always keep the Bones dvd box set characters on their toes. It's great to have a conclusion where people say, 'You're loved and you're appreciated.' But sometimes they don't. I like dvd greys anatomy that certain things are left open-ended, and that's what they decide to do with this."
Even so, Jimmy will appear in Nip Tuck dvd series four of the next five episodes, which will give his character plenty of time to prove himself. "We're going to see a lot of Prison Break tv series Jimmy Palmer stuff," Dietzen says. "When I asked [executive producer] Gary Glasberg what I can say about this season Girlfriends dvd box set, he said, 'Tell them they're going to get a lot more Jimmy goodness.'
"He's constantly learning Knight Rider box set," Dietzen continues. "There are going to be mistakes still made along the way. Although he's going to try to impress Las Vegas dvd series and try to do his job extremely well, Jimmy's always had a knack for asking questions about the obvious. As far as Jimmy becoming a very confident fellow who knows how to solve the case by himself, I don't think midsomer murders seasons 1-13 will get to that point. But I do think the character will graduate to another level."

Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

NCIS' Brian Dietzen: Get Ready for "More Jimmy Goodness"
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1