Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Lauren Conrad Returns to MTV for Third Reality Series

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

Lauren Conrad Returns to MTV for Third Reality Series Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Lauren Conrad Returns to MTV for Third Reality Series   Lauren Conrad Returns to MTV for Third Reality Series Icon_minitimeПон Окт 11, 2010 9:24 am

MTV just can't let go Prison Break tv series of Lauren Conrad, the girl next door from Laguna Beach who became a tabloid fixture and the network's biggest star with the advent of The Hills dvd.
Conrad announced Friday that Girlfriends series dvdshe will soon be returning to the network that made her famous, starring Knight Rider series dvd in what will be her third reality series. The news arrives after Las Vegas dvd series she very loudly shut the door on doing reality TV, a genre midsomer murders seasons 1-13 she was oh so over after five seasons of fighting with and crying over friends for The Hills' cameras.
Lauren Conrad Returns to MTV for Third Reality Series 100924lauren-conrad1
Now, less than two years after she called it quits, Conrad's back Gilmore Girls complete series with a business to promote.
Unlike her previous shows, Conrad and MTV said the new series The Hills complete series will focus almost exclusively on her professional career as she tries That 70s Show series dvd to start her own fashion house from scratch. Conrad told On Air with Ryan Seacrest that Married With Children box set filming will start around October. Gail Berman and Lloyd Braun will produce.
"I am so excited to Cold Case dvd series be rejoining the MTV family," she told MTV News in a statement. "The new project Sons of Anarchy series dvd will follow me as I develop my new contemporary line and The Closer complete series also touch on my other businesses." So, no, boyfriend Kyle Howard, of the late TBS series Entourage seasons dvd My Boys, won't be on it.
Post-Hills, Conrad became Criminal Minds complete series a New York Times best-selling author, writing two young adult books about a reality curb your enthusiasm box set TV star. Whether or not she can establish herself as a credible fashion designer remains to be seen.
Cameras followed her while Desperate Housewives complete series she interned at Teen Vogue and at fashion public relations company, People's Revolution. Hills family guy season 1-8 dvd viewers also watched while she attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising. Conrad launched Brothers and Sisters box set her first line, the Lauren Conrad Collection, in 2008 but abandoned the project a year later. She currently designs Chuck box set a line for Kohls called LC by Lauren Conrad.
When Conrad left The Hills in 2009 she was replaced Cold Case dvd box set by high school enemy Kristin Cavallari. Ratings for the series declined in her absence and the show ended in July.

Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

Lauren Conrad Returns to MTV for Third Reality Series
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1