Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Mad Men reviews

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

Mad Men reviews Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Mad Men reviews   Mad Men reviews Icon_minitimeПет Сеп 17, 2010 11:04 am

'mad men dvd box set' star 'dropped after pilot'
Christina Hendricks has CSI Las Vegas season 1-10 box set revealed that she was dropped by her agent after filming NCIS dvd set the pilot for Mad Men.
She told Newsweek that Lost on dvd she had struggled to win a part prior to landing the smallville season role of Joan Holloway on the AMC drama.
"It was pilot season Battlestar Galactica dvd series," she recalled. "[That time] is so hard and so draining The Hills dvd release. You're going on a million [auditions] in a day and Golden Girls series dvd you're changing your clothes in your car. All you want ER dvd series to do is get that pilot."
She laughed: "Then you get one dvd michael jackson, you shoot it, and they drop you!"
Hendricks explained that Californication seasons dvd her agency was not confident that Mad Men would be Scrubs new release a success after filming on the pilot was completed.
"They didn't think Medium box set was going to go anywhere," she said. "We shot the pilot and Dollhouse dvd set then we had to wait a considerable amount of time before we started the next phase. We had a year where we were sitting DVD Monk around waiting and no-one wanted to take me on."
The mad men seasons dvd actress has been nominated for her performance at Ally Mcbeal series dvd this year's Emmy Awards.
Hendricks: 'Kartheiser deserves Emmy'
Mad Men star Christina Hendricks has claimed that The Office dvd set Vincent Kartheiser has been overlooked by the Emmy Awards.
The actress has been nominated 24 dvd set in the category of 'Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Drama Series The Apprentice series dvd'. However, she told Newsweek that her co-star Kartheiser should also have been one tree hill complete series recognised.
"Someone I think has been overlooked CSI NY season dvd on our show is Vincent Kartheiser, who I think is an Bones series 1-5 dvd extraordinary actor," she claimed.
Kartheiser has played Greys Anatomy dvd series ad man Pete Campbell on the AMC drama since Nip Tuck dvd box set began in 2007.
Hendricks added Prison Break dvd box set: "[He's] really great. I'd like to see him get noticed too."
The 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards will air supernatural dvd series on NBC on August 29.
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

Mad Men reviews
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1