Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Red Carpet Scoop from the Creative Arts Emmy Awards: Glee, V

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

Red Carpet Scoop from the Creative Arts Emmy Awards: Glee, V Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Red Carpet Scoop from the Creative Arts Emmy Awards: Glee, V   Red Carpet Scoop from the Creative Arts Emmy Awards: Glee, V Icon_minitimeПет Сеп 03, 2010 9:23 am

Gregory Itzin, nominated the sopranos dvd set for his guest stint as former President Logan Medium dvd box set on 24, told TV Guide Magazine he's Dollhouse dvd collection joining Big Love as a senator who's trying Monk seasons dvd to suss out Bill Henrickson. "I've only worked Ally Mcbeal complete series with Bill Paxton and that may be the case The Office box set throughout," says the actor, who's so far committed 24 dvd box set to five episodes as Paxton's nemesis. "By saying one tree hill box set 'I'm a polygamist' [Henrickson] gums The Apprentice complete series up the works — it's inappropriate behavior CSI New York box set. It's also irresponsible because he didn't say Bones series dvd before he ran. So I call him to task about that Greys Anatomy season."
Red Carpet Scoop from the Creative Arts Emmy Awards: Glee, V 100823mag-mitchell1
Elizabeth Mitchell, who was Nip Tuck dvd box set attempting to stay cool on the carpet with Prison Break dvd box set a hand held V fan, enjoyed her nomination supernatural dvd series with zero expectations to bring home of a Girlfriends box set trophy for her role as Juliet on Lost. "To be Knight Rider dvd series nominated feels like winning," she says Las Vegas box set. "I saw who I was nominated with and you know mad man seasons dvd what Sesame Street song, 'One of these things Midsomer Murders dvd box set are not like the other'? That's me!" Mitchell also Gilmore Girls dvd box set previewed a big moment in V's season premiere That 70s Show dvd box set when a V is revealed. "I think everyone will see Married With Children dvd series so much in that one, they'll have an Will and Grace seasons dvd incredible idea what [a V] looks like." And she'd love The wire dvd box set to see Faye Grant from the original make Sons of Anarchy Seasons dvd an appearance. "She's probably too young dvd cold case to be my mother, but how about a younger The Closer series dvd sister? Erica needs a family!"
Modern Family's Rico Rodriguez teased a first date for Entourage dvd series his character Manny in the hit sitcom's Criminal Minds box set second season. "I haven't read the script yet, but curb your enthusiasm dvd series Steve [Levitan, co-creator] said it's going Gossip Girl series dvd to happen — so hopefully soon."
Rich Sommer from Mad Men was tight-lipped as usual about Desperate Housewives dvd box set he upcoming plotlines on the AMC show CSI Las Vegas seasons dvd, but did say, "This season is about consequences NCIS dvd and you will see things come to head Lost seasons dvd that have been building for the last three years." And Smallville seasons dvd for those wanting to see more Betty Draper Battlestar Galactica dvd box set in the remaining episodes, Sommer promises Mickey dvd, "she will be around."
Mike O'Malley, nominated 30 Rock dvd release for his role as Kurt's father on Glee, told dvd human target he had not seen Britney Spears on set, but previewed The Hills seasons dvd more emotional scenes between himself and Frasier dvd series his on-screen son in Season 2: "We shot one episode Golden Girls seasons dvd, it was yet another heartbreaking scene between ER dvd series myself and Chris Colfer. I think dvd michael jackson what we're going to see mad man box set this year is the evolution of their relationship Californication seasons dvd. I accept the situation [with Kurt's sexuality Scrubs new release], but I'm also a little unsure about this." Although the sopranos series dvd we haven't seen O'Malley break into song yet Medium tv series, he knows exactly what he'd like to belt out Dollhouse dvd series. "Bruce Springsteen," he says without a moment's Monk series dvd hesitation, and he thinks it could happen. "[Exec Ally Mcbeal dvd set producer] Brad Falchuck absolutely adores dvd the office Bruce Springsteen and he's an instrumental part 24 dvd series of the success of this show." Move over one tree hill series dvd, Britney!
Animated Program The Apprentice dvd series, told us that next season of Robot Chicken has dvd csi ny more amazing guest stars lined up. "We had Bones seasons dvd Kevin Bacon come on," said Green. "That's been dvd greys anatomy my favorite of the year. In one sketch he plays Nip Tuck box set God. In another sketch, he plays Ren from Prison Break box set Footloose." And fellow newlyweds Brian Austin Girlfriends dvd box set Green and Megan Fox are also making a cameo Knight Rider box set. "We have a really cute sketch that is about Las Vegas dvd box set the notion of make-up, break-up couples Midsomer Murders box set being destined for each other. And then it turns Gilmore Girls box set into a Masterpiece Theater retrospective. It's That 70s Show box set just very silly."
But anyone expecting Married With Children dvd set to find out who the judges are on the dvd the wire next season of American Idol were sorely disappointed Cold Case box set. Ryan Seacrest joked, "They are in the car, getting Sons of Anarchy box set out of the limo, they'll be out in a minute The Closer box set," but offered no other hints. So You Think You Can Dance's Mia Entourage complete series Michaels, the winner of the Emmy for Outstanding Criminal Minds dvd box set Choreography, told TV Guide Magazine that curb your enthusiasm box set she's not worried about having to share Idol's Gossip Girl box set returning EP Nigel Lythgoe. "He's a superhero. He's Desperate Housewives complete series a genius producer and he loves to change family guy dvd set up, he loves to move things around, and he's 24 complete series excellent at what he does. My only concern is that Bones dvd set I hope he takes lots of vitamins!"
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

Red Carpet Scoop from the Creative Arts Emmy Awards: Glee, V
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1