Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Andy Whitfield teases second season of Spartacus

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

Andy Whitfield teases second season of Spartacus Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Andy Whitfield teases second season of Spartacus   Andy Whitfield teases second season of Spartacus Icon_minitimeНед Авг 01, 2010 10:38 am

Spartacus Blood And Sand dvd box set star Andy Whitfield has revealed CSI Las Vegas season that dramatic changes are in store for the show NCIS dvd boxset's second season.
The first season finale Lost box set of the Starz drama saw Spartacus kill his nemesis Battlestar Galactica dvd set Batiatus (John Hannah) and vow to free Rome 30 Rock dvd release from slavery.
The Felicity dvd series actor told: "In some ways it's going to look Golden Girls series dvd and feel like a different show a little ER series dvd bit."
He explained that michael jackson box set he was relieved his character had Chuck dvd release escaped from the ludus.
"I remember Scrubs new release the day we got in there, in episode two," he said Disney series dvd. "In episode one, I was running around the woods Medium tv series with my friends and having fun. And then to have Dollhouse dvd series to go from that to getting brought in in Monk series dvd chains to this training square... It was 24 dvd series horrible."
Whitfield also said CSI New York box set that the new episodes of Spartacus Blood And Sand box set will maintain the quality of the show Bones seasons dvd's first season.
"I'm looking forward to dvd greys anatomy being back with that family and pushing Nip Tuck dvd series the envelope with collaborative, like-minded people," he revealed Prison Break box set. "I'm sure the writing will be as phenomenal Girlfriends dvd box set as season one."
The second season Knight Rider box set of Spartacus: Blood And Sand will begin Las Vegas dvd box set later this year, while prequel Gilmore Girls complete series miniseries Spartacus: Gods of the Arena is That 70s Show series dvd expected to air in January.
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

Andy Whitfield teases second season of Spartacus
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1