Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Leary reveals 'Rescue Me' finale details

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

Leary reveals 'Rescue Me' finale details Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Leary reveals 'Rescue Me' finale details   Leary reveals 'Rescue Me' finale details Icon_minitimeНед Юли 04, 2010 10:21 am

Rescue Me star Denis Leary has revealed Nip Tuck dvd that he pitched several different endings CSI NY season for the FX drama.
Speaking to 24 dvds Crave Online, the actor admitted that one tree hill complete series he did not always agree with studio executives The Apprentice seasons dvd on how the show Rescue Me dvd box set should end.
He said Nip Tuck complete series: "John Landgraf, who’s the head of FX CSI NY dvd release, always tried to steer us away from 24 dvd set certain ideas, but we submitted the one tree hill box set idea about a year ago. We just finished writing The Apprentice series dvd, myself and Peter [Tolan] and Evan Reilly."
Leary added CSI NY new release that he hopes the show Rescue Me dvd series 's fans will be satisfied with the final 24 dvd box set episodes.
"We wanted one tree hill series dvd to do something that was organic and, obviously, fit The Apprentice complete series the characters, and fit the tone of the show CSI NY series 6 release, which is a group of firefighters who deal dvd 24 with life and death all the time. The show Rescue Me dvd release has obviously dealt with the question The Apprentice dvd series of mortality over and over 24 dvd series again.
"[The finale Medium seasons dvd] will deal with the mortality of the Dollhouse seasons dvd characters and it will deal with Monk complete seasons dvd, hopefully, in the traditional Rescue Me way, Ally Mcbeal seasons dvd which is with some biting drama and 24 seasons dvd some really, really funny comedy."
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

Leary reveals 'Rescue Me' finale details
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1