Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

True Blood's Grant Bowler: Sookie Is "More Special Than You

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

True Blood's Grant Bowler: Sookie Is "More Special Than You  Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: True Blood's Grant Bowler: Sookie Is "More Special Than You    True Blood's Grant Bowler: Sookie Is "More Special Than You  Icon_minitimeВто Юни 29, 2010 8:55 am

true blood series dvd is all about werewolves this season CSI NY new release — and not the pretty-boy Twilight kind bones tv series. We're talking vicious, neck-branded Knight Rider dvd series neo-Nazis who drink vampire blood to Las Vegas box set feed their addiction. TVGuide.com caught CSI NY series 6 release up with Grant Bowler, who plays bones season werewolf pack leader Cooter in seven episodes Knight Rider box set this season, to find out who Cooter really Las Vegas dvd box set works for, how far is too far for executive bones complete series producer Alan Ball, what it will mean Knight Rider series dvd for his relationship with Bill (Stephen Moyer) and Las Vegas dvd series what's down the road for Sookie (Anna Paquin).
True Blood's Grant Bowler: Sookie Is "More Special Than You  100625trueblood_grantbowler1
true blood dvd series's Denis O'Hare: The King will "rip your bones dvd series f---ing spine out"
What can you tell us about Las Vegas complete series Cooter and his pack?
Grant Bowler: Cooter is 24 dvds a joy to play. I play him like a redneck Romeo dvd csi ny. [Laughs] These werewolves have a very mad man dvd set strong agenda; they're not just kicking around Midsomer Murders dvd box set looking for someone to beat on heroes box set.
What can we expect Gilmore Girls dvd box set between Cooter and Bill now that That 70s Show dvd series Bill seems to be cooperating with the CSI NY dvd set King of Mississippi (Denis O'Hare)?
It starts mad man dvd box set off professional with them, but it gets Midsomer Murders box set personal very, very quickly. I love the heroes series dvd relationship that develops between the two Gilmore Girls box set. They just hate each others' guts and need That 70s Show dvd box set each other dead. It's a really strong, fun CSI NY dvd series dynamic to play dvd true blood.
Were you a fan of the show mad man seasons dvd before signing on?
Yes. Right Gilmore Girls dvd set from the beginning, I felt like Alan was That 70s Show box set writing a comedy — like the world's CSI NY tv series darkest comedy. And I love it. I got mad man box set on to the show very quickly.
What's it been like Gilmore Girls complete series acting in some of those really dark, graphic CSI NY season scenes?
The amazing thing about True Blood is how far Married With Children dvd they're prepared to go. I've never heard dvd the wire one of the directors, or Alan, or any of the Cold Case season writers once say, "Uh, that's going too far Sons of Anarchy series dvd. Can you pull back?" Whenever I was curb your enthusiasm complete series on set and it felt like we were pushing Gossip Girl series dvd too far, we'd look over at them and they'd That 70s Show series dvd be grinning and making "go further" motions Married With Children dvd series to us. I think that's unique to the show Cold Case dvd. It's incredibly freeing as an actor to be curb your enthusiasm tv sries working with people who are so adventurous Gossip Girl box set, unafraid and just want to push everything.
What was it like on set with that true blood box set cast?
I think there were 34 CSI NY dvd release actors and every one of them was Married With Children dvd set as sharp as a tack, perfectly cast, and brilliant Cold Case box set at what they do. It just makes it a joy to walk Gossip Girl dvd box set into work and know you have to bring your best Married With Children box set game. And they're incredibly welcoming [url=http:// www.boxset4less.com/]CSI DVD[/url] and fun to work with. It's very laid-back NCIS DVD box set, and they laugh their butts off Lost dvd. They have to — that material is so dark CSI Las Vegas seasons dvd and so fraught. They just laugh from NCIS dvd dawn until the next dawn.
Any teasers for us diehards?
Expect CSI Las Vegas stuff out of Sookie that you've never seen NCIS seasons dvd before. She's a bit special, that girl — a lot more special CSI Las Vegas series dvd than you think.
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

True Blood's Grant Bowler: Sookie Is "More Special Than You
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1