Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

'NCIS' shocker: A 'tragic' fate for Tony and Ziva

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

'NCIS' shocker: A 'tragic' fate for Tony and Ziva Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: 'NCIS' shocker: A 'tragic' fate for Tony and Ziva   'NCIS' shocker: A 'tragic' fate for Tony and Ziva Icon_minitimeПон Юни 14, 2010 9:32 am

"Tiva" fans, I've gotNCIS DVD box set acceptable account for you, and, as the appellation of this adventure suggests, bad account -- potentially actual bad news. But hey, aboriginal the good: NCIS controlling ambassador Shane Brennan tells me that for admirers who are in adulation with the NCIS seasons dvd duo -- and I apperceive there are lots of you -- "the endure four episodes of the division are traveling to be amazing. They will not accept what's in abundance for these characters. We focus on Tony (Michael Weatherly) and Ziva (Cote de Pablo) in a way NCIS dvd that we haven't focused on them in six seasonsNCIS dvd collection !

"I'm actual serious," he adds. "They backpack the endure four NCIS tv series episodes in a way that is really, absolutely shocking, and in a way, the admirers will not see any of this NCIS dvd boxset coming."

Okay, you've got my attention. Now acquaint me more. "It starts NCIS box set with allotment one of "Legend" on April 28, NCIS dvd set which is the aftereffect episode," Brennan says. "Now, accepting said that, it doesn't absolutely alpha in allotment one. We've been sowing the seeds of this for some time. And the admirers is acquainted there's a actualization out there alleged Michael Rifkin (Merik Tadros), because he was alien in the aboriginal adventure of Division 6. And they apperceive Tony's acquainted of Michael'sNCIS season existence. So let's just say, in the endure four episodes, Michael makes his actualization in a big way.

"You've got what you ability wish to alarm a triangle," he continues. "It's a triangle with very,dvd ncis actual pointy ends. Someone's traveling to get hurt."

As in, um, asleep hurt? "Something adverse will appear to Tony," Brennan NCIS complete series confirms. "Something adverse will appear to Ziva as well. It's one of those arcs that has been architecture and architecture and architecture for so continued that we absitively it NCIS dvd series absolutely adapted to be featured in a big way. It's Lost dvd emotionally and physically explosive."

"Physically explosive" doesn't complete good. But Lost series dvd the bang-up won't acknowledge whether anyone, abundant beneath either of Tiva's portrayers, is on their way out. "Possibly," he teases. "Lost seasons dvd I won't yield it any added than that."

Yikes! Okay, your turn, Tivotees. Excited about the Lost box set final four or just afraid about how final they may be for your beloved couple? Weigh in below. (Additional advertisement by Andy Patrick)
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

'NCIS' shocker: A 'tragic' fate for Tony and Ziva
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Ромилтон :: Всичко най-важно! :: Magic world-
Идете на: