Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS "Pilot" Early Review

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
robson12
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 90
Registration date : 01.06.2010

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS "Pilot" Early Review Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: PRETTY LITTLE LIARS "Pilot" Early Review   PRETTY LITTLE LIARS "Pilot" Early Review Icon_minitimeСъб Юни 12, 2010 10:28 am

ABC Family [url=http:// www.boxset4less.com/]CSI DVD[/url] is debuting it's new series PRETTY LITTLE LIARS tonight, NCIS DVD box set Tuesday, June 8th at 8:00 PM ET/PT. After playing Lost dvd Emily for the past two weeks, I was smallville dvd more than eager to check out Gossip Girl box set. So, I was stoked to be able to check CSI Las Vegas out the Pilot a little early.
I was hoping NCIS seasons dvd that Pretty Little Liars would be Lost series dvd a nice cross between Gossip Girl seasons dvd and Desperate Housewives
and I'm happy to say Smallville seasons dvd box set that I found it to be just that. Also, like Gossip Girl series dvd, Pretty Little Liars is based off a popular CSI Las Vegas seasons dvd book series for young adults written NCIS dvd by Sara Shepard. The plot is about Lost seasons dvd a group of best friends that know everything Smallville seasons dvd about each other. There is Aria (Lucy Hale), CSI Las Vegas series dvd who has spent the last year in Iceland. She returns NCIS dvd collection to Rosewood only to start a most shocking Lost box set relationship. Hannah (Ashley Benson) is a former Smallville series dvd chubby girl who has transformed CSI Las Vegas dvd set herself into the new "It" girl/shop lifter NCIS tv series. Spencer (Troian Bellisario) is little miss Lost dvd box set perfect, except when it comes to men who dvd smallville are taken. Emily (Shay Mitchell) is the Battlestar Galactica complete series athlete of the group and has befriended CSI Las Vegas season the new girl in town, and maybe NCIS dvd boxset a little more. Then there was Alison Lost season (Sasha Pieterse). Alison was the group smallville box set leader and manipulator, until one night dvd csi las vegas during a sleep over, when she mysteriously NCIS box set disappears.
Gossip Girl dvd box set begins 1 year after Alison's disappearance Lost complete season and the girls are no longer friends smallville dvd set. The secrets that were meant to keep CSI Las Vegas complete series the group close has only drifted NCIS dvd set them farther apart. Then the girls start Lost complete series receiving texts from somebody named smallville complete series "A". Could it be Alison, whom everyone has CSI Las Vegas tv series feared to be dead? Whomever it is NCIS season, this "A" seems to know all their dvd lost deepest darkest secrets, and these girls have smallville season some juicy ones.
Pretty Little Liars lived Battlestar Galactica series dvd up to all my expectations. It felt like CSI Las Vegas dvds a novel that I couldn't put down. I recommend dvd ncis this show to anybody who likes a lil drama Lost dvd series in their lives.
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://sa860512@hotmail.com

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS "Pilot" Early Review
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Ромилтон :: В Ромилтон :: Грижа за животните-
Идете на: