Ромилтон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ромилтон

Най-доброто магическо училище!

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

grey's anatomy seasons 1-5 dvd box set

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
teletubies58
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 6
Registration date : 21.01.2010

grey's anatomy seasons 1-5 dvd box set Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: grey's anatomy seasons 1-5 dvd box set   grey's anatomy seasons 1-5 dvd box set Icon_minitimeЧет Яну 21, 2010 9:47 am

In season 3 of Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset everything fell apart. Everything that could go wrong did. George and Callie split, Izzie and George made a huge mistake (in my opinion) in trying to make things work out. Meredith feared commitment and Derek wanted to commit. Grey's Anatomy Season 1-5 And in the aftermath of Meredith's near death experience, she finally broke down. greys anatomy 1-5 box set And then there is Burktina (Cristina and Burke)...Grey's Anatomy Season 1-5 which never happened.grey's anatomy box set Like I said, everything that could go wrong did. Season 3 of Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset was about breaking the characters, exploring them and making all the mistakes. Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset is about mending and fixing those mistakes. This season started slowly, painfully slow I shall say. Grey's Anatomy Season 1-5 The characters seemed stuck, all of them. And try as they might, they were unable and unwilling to change. Then, it happened, slowly, but surely,greys anatomy 1-5 box set they started to evolve. Tgreys anatomy 1-5 box set hey started to look beyond themselves and their problems and they started to grow and mature.Grey's Anatomy Season 1-5 The first half of the season (pre-Writer's Strike) was slow and all consuming within itself; grey's anatomy season 5 dvd it refused to be bothered with the world around it. The first half of the season brought in a lot of change,grey's anatomy box set but none of the characters were equipped or willing to deal with it. Cristina refused to confront her non-wedding,greys anatomy season 5 dvd Meredith was still reeling from her near-death experience and her inability to commit with Derek.grey's anatomy season 5 dvd Nevermind the fact that she has to deal with a new sister! grey's anatomy box set Izzie and George had to deal with a new relationship and a failed one. Alex had himself and Ava to deal with. We also saw some new characters and some characters leave. All in all the first half of the season was horrible, stale, and unable to foster change. grey's anatomy 1-5 box set And then the strike happened, and the creative juices must have been at their peak because what we saw in those 5 last episodes was pure brilliance.greys anatomy 1-5 box set The characters finally exploded into full blooded beings in our TVs, tgrey's anatomy 1-5 box set hey were finally in route to who they are supposed to become and they are finally a testament to what Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset is supposed to be: great,greys anatomy 1-5 box set emotional and captivating. grey's anatomy box set I mark the beginning of the change with the arrival of Addison, she came in waltzing in her Zen zone and her unwillingness to get stressed out and reminded everyone of who they are supposed to be and what they are supposed to be doing,Grey's Anatomy Season 1-5 all the meanwhile getting stressed herself. grey's anatomy season 5 dvd The show then became magnificent; my blasé viewing of the show went out the window and FINALLY I became engaged in it once more. grey's anatomy season 5 dvd The second half of the season was so good that I made every other crappy episode worth it. It even made season 3 worth it because we finally got to see our characters evolve.grey's anatomy box set Thus, whereas Season 3 was the breaking apart of everything, this Season 4 of Grey's Anatomy Season 1-5 DVD Boxsetwas the mending and evolution of Grey's Anatomy.
Върнете се в началото Go down
teletubies58
Мъгъл
Мъгъл

Брой мнения : 6
Registration date : 21.01.2010

grey's anatomy seasons 1-5 dvd box set Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: monk seaosns 1-8 box set   grey's anatomy seasons 1-5 dvd box set Icon_minitimeПет Яну 22, 2010 8:18 am

Върнете се в началото Go down

grey's anatomy seasons 1-5 dvd box set
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1